Creating an account
- --Pick a suitable username. (Nothing obscene/offensive. Shy away from using ALL caps, special characters, etc.)
--Do not try to clone or make a username similar enough to existing username for the purposes of fooling people
--Do not make multiple accounts. Contact us first if you have a valid reason.
--We retain the right to edit/delete usernames that violate said rules.
- --Do not use Signatures that are huge or obtrusive
--Do not use more than 3-4 lines of text as your signature.
--Do not use obscene or offensive material as your Signature or Avatar.
--The forums aren't the yellow pages so don't spam links in your signature.
1. Respect the forum and your fellow forum members.
- --Refrain from using insults and starting flame wars.
--Use the Private Message [PM] features to settle personal arguments.
--Do not take advantage of users or staff.
- --Do not ignore warnings or disobey their suggestions.
--If you take issue with a warning given to you, contact the Moderator or Administrator privately.
--Report rule violations to the Moderators or Administrators. Do NOT attempt to discipline other users.
--If you believe that the staff has overlooked a violation, PM the staff.
--Remember that disciplinary decisions fall upon the staff, and the staff alone.
- --Please refrain from using curse words and obscene phrases.
--Absolutely no hateful or discriminatory posts.
--No posting, linking to, or discussing pornographic material.
--Do not look for loopholes or ways around these rules.
- --Do not type in ALL CAPS or StIcKy cApS.
--Do not use excessive slang, 1337 w0rd5, or AIM type (thnx U R da kewlest).
--Refrain from using excessive or !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, etc.
- --Do not link to sites that offer illegal or pirated files of any nature.
--Do not spam threads or topics with irrelevant or dangerous links.
--Do not post random, off-topic or inappropriate links.
--Do not shamelessly advertise for your own personal site
Administrators and Moderators have the right to interpret these rules and warn users at their discretion.
Comment or Suggestion
- --These will be given to those we believe did not purposely or knowingly violate a rule.
- --An informal warning given via post or PM. Minor disregard of the rules.
- --Formal warning given via PM. Clear disregard of rules and disrespect to staff.
- --Firm warning and temporary ban. Blatant violation of rules.
- --Continual and persistent violation and disregard of rules.
Your account here is not a right, it's a privilege and can be taken away.