LAF: Last Airbender Fans

Skip to content

Comics of a Cancer

All non-Avatar related entertainment discussion. Join the fun!

Re: Comics of a Cancer

Postby MelodiousNocturne on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:10 pm

CancerianFireLordess wrote:Image

That panel that's hard to read says "Oh Jesus, my heart. My weak little heart."

I enjoy the position of the sword of the player on the left when the creeper first finds them. It sends a sort of subconscious message, like how beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and don't judge a book by its cover and helps promote interracial dating.

And I also love the panel where creeper says this place is big. because it is big. and the moon and the stars are all laughing at him down below because they have shiny light and friends and he is green and has four feet and no friends.
I also love that the players don't get hurt when he blows up it shows how creeper is so considerate and

Click.
MelodiousNocturne
Sifu
Sifu

Re: Comics of a Cancer

Postby captainyodels on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:30 am

MelodiousNocturne wrote:I enjoy the position of the sword of the player on the left when the creeper first finds them. It sends a sort of subconscious message, like how beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and don't judge a book by its cover and helps promote interracial dating.

And I also love the panel where creeper says this place is big. because it is big. and the moon and the stars are all laughing at him down below because they have shiny light and friends and he is green and has four feet and no friends.
I also love that the players don't get hurt when he blows up it shows how creeper is so considerate and

This and omgyou'reamazing. I love your comics.
:) please more. Please.
captainyodels
Nobility
Nobility

Previous

Return to Entertainment