LAF: Last Airbender Fans

Skip to content

Smelling Women's feet

A place for more serious off-topic discussion.

Smelling Women's feet

Postby DalinTheAvatar on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:02 am

I don't have stinky feet.

What do you think to lick a woman's smelly feet? :?
My opinion: Yuck!
DalinTheAvatar
Bender
Bender

Re: Smelling Women's feet

Postby Uncle_Iroh on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:17 pm

No...just no.

Someone needs to destroy the very essence of this thread.
" As far as I know, I'm already dead. Which means, I'll be waiting for your ass in the afterlife."
Uncle_Iroh
Spirit World Deity
Spirit World Deity

Postby CancerianFireLordess on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:07 am

DalinTheAvatar wrote:I don't have stinky feet.

What do you think to lick a woman's smelly feet? :?
My opinion: Yuck!

CancerianFireLordess
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Macready84464 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:24 pm

WTF happened to this forum.
Macready84464
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby curvedlines on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:20 am

What even is this?
curvedlines
Legendary Master
Legendary Master

Postby Caseydylla on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:18 am

I think this thread is flawed. The title says "Smelling Women's Feet", however Dalin goes into his/her first post describing the horrendous sensation of licking women's feet. I am assuming that Dalin is a female as he/she states that he/she "don't have stinky feet", as opposed to the women who have odorous feet. Or perhaps, he/she may be a male, simply saying that women have smelly feet and he/she as a male do not.

I personally have never licked my, or any other women's feet, nor do I have the desire to. I am pondering as to what you are referring to is a tradition or practice commonly used by a culture. It is intriguing that this an issue you mention in the "World Affairs" thread. I believe smelling and/or licking anyone's feet should not be forced upon anyone. However, I might add that licking/smelling one's feet could very well be a sign of respect in a few cultures. In that case, in my next point I will illustrate further:

Here I would like to quote from an associate's signature:

The greatest of all men, women, and children, are those who serve others. The least of all men, women, and children are those who feel the need to be served.

In this premise, we can apply this quote by saying:

The greatest of all men, women, and childern, are those who lick and smell each other's feet. The least of all men, women, and childern are those who feel the need to be licked and smelled upon the soles of their feet.

Again, it may be that in some cultures, that licking and smelling feet is a way to "serve" others, by showing great reverence and cleansing the filth of the feet.

HOWEVER, I note that the picture that Dalin used depicts a man, licking a woman's feet, quite clearly against his will, as the woman appears to be enjoying the pampering. Upon further notice, this woman's fashion choices (see pants and shoes) are questionable, so the question must be asked: "Why did this man allow this woman to even get near him? White, sparkly bejeweled shoes DO NOT go with those black jeans with gold star print on them!"

Overall, licking and smelling a woman's feet may be welcomed in some societies, however it cannot be definitively determined as Dalin, the creator of this thread, did not clearly explain any background information, nor his/her motive by posing the question, "What do you think to lick a woman's smelly feet?".

And with that, it is my 1,000th post! Bless this thread for giving me the opportunity to express my views on licking and smelling women's feet.

Caseydylla
Nobility
Nobility

Postby DalinTheAvatar on Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Sorry for this post. It was my cousin stu**de*t ... I hope not happen again .. :cry:
DalinTheAvatar
Bender
Bender

Return to World Affairs